Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween is Here!

Which means skanky costumes for women and dressing as women for men. Suprisingly I noticed these trends less than usual. Maybe I'm getting too old for Halloween.

Baby Bird and I went couples style as Roman/Greek people/gods depending on who we talked to. Basically it was easy to make togas. I still wish I had kept my pirate costume streak alive.


I thought Tina put a nice look together as Richard Simmons, although the shorts could have been shorter to step up the look (note I'm not gay). It was amusing to watch the building of the Liger and the subsequent destruction of it as it continued to get drunk. PETA would not have approved.

As always there were some clever costumes. My favorites were the guy dressed as Judy Bar Topinka and the disgusting Bar of Soap with Pubic Hairs. Truly a tour de force. Unfortunately I have no photos of this. I do pictures of this guy though, who sadly could find no one to accept a donation.

Pretty solid party. After last year I had my doubts as to wether Chicago could ever equal Champaign in terms of Halloween greatness. It can't but this party proved it can still be a lot of fun.

I'd like to think we were the life of the party, but I'm guessing we were identified closer as "those problem drinkers who wouldn't leave the boatracing table." But we met many friends this way including the witch who Baby Bird called out as "not focused enough", a hot dog, and a minion of Satan named Cliff. Even Borat got drunk, though this is not unusual.

Chairman Horn and myself exhibited domination at boat racing, but when I shamefully lost to my wife, Horn was honorable enough to earn my pants back for me. Thanks Chairman Horn.

One disturbing trend from this party was the lack of outright skanky costumes. We had some borderline sexy costumes, but that's not what people like McCheese was looking for. Clever costumes seemed to be the choice. Maybe we hang out with too many smart girls and not enough hos. Case in point, Me in a Nutshell, Liger, Partly Cloudy with a chance of Rain, Aphrodite, and Velma.

But don't worry there was plenty of shame. What exactly are you doing with your tail there Liger?


Anyone else have some good Halloween shots? I'd love to post them along with a story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does this have to do with the beer olympics?

6:24 PM  
Blogger Chairman M said...

"what does this have to do with the beer olympics?"

People were drunk and in costume. Any self respecting site called Beer Glory would post these things.

Plus I thought this site was mainly used as a place to waste time during work. No better way to see Tina in a Richard Simmons costume.

And if you want me to post anything from your Halloween send me your two best pictures and a short description of your night. I'd really like to have Halloween from around the nation.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home