Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Final Four Teams Are Set

You'll notice on the Team Power Rankings Page that we have our four teams set for the Beer Olympics. At this point this comprises the entire field of Beer Olympics competitors and no others shall be added.

What? I totally told someone I had a team!

Too bad. The rules were clear, first four teams to have their team submitted and paid get the spots. I mentioned this in both the official rules and the FAQ's.

I hate you Chairman M.

No you don't. Those are repressed feelings of inadequacy from your childhood. Besides, there's still a way to compete.

Thank Jesus. I can't imagine being sober on November 24th. Tell me more.

Chairman Horn and I have decided there is enough interest to have eight teams participate, but in order for this to happen we need eight. No more. No less. Beer Pong bracket elimination doesn't work right with six teams. So that means there are four open spots with a huge caveat. If we do not get four more entries we will only play with the four original teams.

Right now we count five interested teams. The rag tag team of misfits will get first dibs at a team entry. So that means there are three open spots for possibly five teams.

So I could still be out. This sounds risky. I should probably get my team together. What can I do to make sure I get a spot?

You've already screwed yourself once, don't do it again. Send me an email right now with the names of all your teammates and a nickname for each. I'll post them under the tenative team area. Once I receive your $50 it will be official. If we get four additional teams you're good to go. If not, I'll give you your money back. Don't be foolish. Email me your team today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home